Please fill in our online application form. For the other documents that you need to send us (detailed below) please email, post or fax.
If you have any problems with this form please email us
Postal Address: International Office, Varndean College, Surrenden Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6WQ
tel: +44 01273 508011
fax: +44 01273 542950
Before you send us your completed application form, please make sure that you have enclosed the following documents:
- Application form fully completed
- Copies of certificates of previous education
- Reference from tutor if you are currently in education
- International English Language Exam Certificate
- Copy of passport and relevant pages in the passport (stamps from the Home Office)
- Other immigration documents (if you are already in the UK). For example: letter from the Home Office, Letter from the Asylum Agency, letter from your local authority
- Documentary evidence certifying that you are in receipt of benefits that grant you fee remission. for example evidence of a minimum of 3 years residence in the EU.
- Documentary evidence certifying that you are a child of a dependant. You must include your birth certificate and copies of your legal guardians’ passports