Located in the Loft on the top floor of the main college building the Library provides a light, spacious and calm environment for quiet studying, with friendly staff always on hand to help.
Use the Library Catalogue to search for resources, reserve items and manage your borrowing. All our online resources can be accessed via the Library Moodle pages from anywhere.
- Textbooks and revision guides to support your courses
- Fiction and well-being books
- Journals and magazines
- Online resources that we subscribe to
- e-books, e-journals and television programmes
- IT facilities
- Equipment such as headphones, card readers and mobile chargers
- Stationery shop
- Support with information skills
Term Time Opening Hours
|Monday||8.15am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.15am - 7.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.15am - 7.00pm|
|Thursday||8.15am - 7.00pm|
|Friday||8.15am - 5.30pm|
Vacation Opening Hours
The Library is open from 10am-4pm on some half term and vacation dates. Please check our Moodle pages for more info.
Tel: 01273 546625