Who we are and what we do
The Registry is in room 8, which is on the ground floor of the main building near the staff room. The staff in the Registry carry out many different services, connected to the day to day running of the college, and looking after the students.
Our opening hours during term time are 8.30 - 4.30 Monday - Thursday, and 8.30 - 4 Friday.
Registry is the place to be if you...
- Want to apply to the College for Daytime, Adult Education or Access courses
- Have a query about the Bursary/Discretionary Learning Grant and 19+ and Advanced Learner Loan Support Fund
- Have lost your timetable, or need an amended copy
- Have lost your student ID badge you need to go to IT Room 18
- Need to make an appointment with a Head of School
- Have got coursework to hand in (by the deadline)
- Need to deposit a mobile phone/digital device before an exam
- Need to update Student Contact Details (pink A4 form)
- Need an 'I Was There' form (white A5)
- Need to give advance notification of absence (A4 yellow form)
“I love everything about the College. The campus is amazing and when I spoke to the staff they were so supportive and made me feel welcome.”
EMILY DAVIES (EX-PEACEHAVEN COMMUNITY SCHOOL)
“I like how Varndean College gives off a university feel on campus but still provides lots of support to make a stable and successful transition from school to college”
STEPHANIE RODRIGUES (EX-CARDINAL NEWMAN CATHOLIC SCHOOL)
“I loved the friendly vibes from both teachers and students, as well as the campus with green spaces to relax yet everything so close!”
AMBER JORDAN (EX-PATCHAM HIGH SCHOOL)
“I loved the campus and the atmosphere, the teachers are all so friendly and the College itself makes you feel at home. I have had a fabulous two years.”
FREDERICKA GRAY (EX-VARNDEAN SCHOOL)