UCAS Help for Current & Past Students
Resources for Current Students
University Applications (UCAS) for Ex-students
You MUST request a college reference
Deadline for requesting a reference:
- Oxbridge, Medicine, Veterinary, 28th September 2020
- Everything else 20th November 2020
After 4th December 2020 we cannot guarantee your reference will be processed by the UCAS deadline.
Requests can take up to 2 weeks to process.Request a Reference
- On the UCAS website go to APPLY and click on 'Register'
- Follow the instructions and complete with your personal details.
- Apply as an INDIVIDUAL.
- On the WELCOME PAGE, click on 'Options' at the bottom of the list on the left hand side of the screen.
- Then click on the bottom option: 'Ask a registered school, college or organization to write your reference only'
- Enter the buzzword: Varndean 2021
- The college will then accept your request.
For Clearing 2020 use the buzzword: varndean20