UCAS Help for Current & Past Students
Resources for Current Students
- Writing an effective personal statement(Word)
- Completing the UCAS form
- What happens to your UCAS application once it has been sent to UCAS
- Student Finance
- UCAS ADvice and Confirmation
University Applications (UCAS) for Ex-students
You MUST request a college reference
Deadline for requesting a reference:
- Oxbridge, Medicine, Veterinary, 28th September 2018
- Everything else 16th November 2018
After 7th December 2018 we cannot guarantee your reference will be processed by the UCAS deadline
Requests can take up to 2 weeks to processRequest a Reference
- On the UCAS website go to APPLY and click on 'Register'
- Follow the instructions and complete with your personal details.
- Apply as an INDIVIDUAL.
- On the WELCOME PAGE, click on 'Options' at the bottom of the list on the left hand side of the screen.
- Then click on the bottom option: 'Ask a registered school, college or organization to write your reference only'
- Enter the buzzword: varndean19
- The college will then accept your request.
For Clearing 2018 use the buzzword: varndean18